Search


Mickey Mouse USB Hub lights up your PC’s peripherals

terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009 ·

Mickey Mouse USB Hub lights up your PC's peripherals

mickey-hub

Dear Computer, I know I have been busy lately and have been putting you through too much of work. I can feel your frustration from the many downloads and all of my clicks that you have endured. But, I have decided to show my affection by bringing a colourful companion to keep you company when I am awake. And guess what, we can have a rocking party with all the USB friends this new companion will bring along.

OK, now let’s get back to YOU (our awesome readers). The gadget we are talking about here is the Mickey Mouse USB Hub Cable. It is a four port USB 2.0 Hub. The Mickey Mouse head lights up and changes colours when put to use. This Plug-and-Play device is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac and Linux.

It is available in two colors – white and red – for $20.

[MickeyMouseUSBHub via GeekAlerts]

Similar Posts:


0 comentários:

Most popular today

About this blog

Site Sponsors