Search


I tried to blow some candles, ended with a burnt iPhone :(

sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2009 ·

I tried to blow some candles, ended with a burnt iPhone :(

I was naturally excited about the new Blower App for the iPhone. This thing uses the iPhone speaker to blow out air that as per the app description Blow out candles, Blow herbs away, Refresh your skin during hot summer nights! And seeing the youtube video demonstrating how the app works wasn’t enough for me. So I decided to put this thing to test myself. Here is the result.

burnt-iPhone

Note: I tried this with my 2G iPhone. Will try to do this with a 3G if I get a volunteer :P – Video of this attempt is coming on YouTube shortly below (though the camera memory gave up on me, I have a few seconds to show).

Similar Posts:


0 comentários:

Most popular today

About this blog

Site Sponsors