Search


Quick hands on with the Nokia 7230

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010 ·

Quick hands on with the Nokia 7230


Though this one is yet to go official in India some stores have already managed to have the Nokia 7230 on sale. 7230 is a sturdy slider phone that runs Symbian series 40 and features a impressive3.2MP camera (going by the word of our source). The back cover has scaled drawn all over it (not very visible in the pic I took) and it kind looks good to me. The phone features 3G, 2.4″ screen and pre-installed social media apps.

The pink colour that I handled gave me a impression that this would be targeted towards the ladies, but this graphite colour image on Nokia site makes me think otherwise. The keypads looked good for use and overall the device felt very comfortable (my gadget sense says this would be a hit.)

Selling at Rs. 7500 currently, I am hoping this one would see a little more affordable price tag upon official India release.





Similar Posts:


0 comentários:

Most popular today

About this blog

Site Sponsors