Search


Ask Engadget: Best TSA-approved laptop bag?

quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2010 ·

Ask Engadget: Best TSA-approved laptop bag?

We know you’ve got questions, and if you’re brave enough to ask the world for answers, here’s the outlet to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget question is coming to us from Addison, who now needs a shiny new laptop bag to house that shiny new laptop that arrived for Christmas. The kicker? TSA approval is passionately desired.

“I was lucky enough to receive a new Laptop (ASUS UL80Vt-A1) this Christmahanukwanzaakah. Hurray! The only problem is, my old LL Bean Messenger bag just isn’t going to cut it anymore now that I’ll be carrying around my precious laptop along with school books and a whole gaggle of cables. Perhaps your readers could suggest to me a replacement? I would prefer a messenger / shoulder style bag, but if there is an especially cool backpack out there, I wouldn’t turn my nose up at it. TSA compliance would be an added bonus since I have to fly quite a bit nowadays. What do you think, could you and the hive-mind give me a hand?”

Air travel just gets worse and worse these days, so we’re emphasizing that “TSA-approved” bit for Addison’s own good. We know the bulk of ‘em ain’t that pretty, but for the jetsetters out there who have had a chance to weed through and pick the best, we’re hoping they’ll share their secrets down below.

Ask Engadget: Best TSA-approved laptop bag? originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

0 comentários:

Most popular today

About this blog

Site Sponsors